We at Conmed are proud of the quality of care and services available to our Residents. Our day to day services aim to preserve pride, maintain dignity, and offer lifestyle choices while ensuring safety and peace of mind. Residents benefit from living in a community offering companionship, recreation and a wide array of supportive services.
- Personal attention by friendly, caring qualified staff and nurses 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Personal care in bathing and showering, continence care needs, dressing, hygiene, eating, mobility assistance
- Nutritional meals and snacks, prepared fresh daily according to Canada’s Food Guide. Click Here to see a sample menu
- Fully accessible facilities to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs
- Meeting and activity areas
- Social, interactive and varied recreational activities and outings throughout the week based on the resident’s needs, abilities and interests
- Multi-faith worship services (some locations offer on-site chapels*)
- Bedroom furnishings, including an adjustable bed, bedside table, cable ready telephone outlet, chair and closet/wardrobe
- Housekeeping and laundry services*
- Resident and Family Councils to encourage input into the care and operation of each Care Centre.
- Supplies, equipment, and devices necessary for the provision of medical, nursing and personal care
- On-site medical care provided by a physician with regular pre-arranged visits to each Conmed Care Centre
- Rehabilitation and restorative care services
- Dementia care (Montessori based)*
- Pain and symptom management*
- Skin and wound care*
- Palliative care*
- Ministry of Health funded physiotherapy services*
The services listed below are available for an additional cost.
- Transfer and escort to medical/ clinic service
- Dental care
- Foot care
- Vision services
- Hearing services
- Additional physiotherapy services
- Meals outside the Care Centre or meals on special group organized events
- Special activities (optional) not included in the calendar
- Telephone, cable and internet connections where available
- Personal newspaper delivery
- Equipment such as wheelchairs, toilet aids and other personal use items
- Hair salon and Barber services
- Medications, treatments and pharmacy services
*These services may vary depending on the Conmed Care Centre. Please ask for more information during your visit.